Saturday, May 3, 2008

Snakefinger: Chewing Hides The Sound (79)

This is Snakefinger's first full length album which was co-written with The Residents and produced by their label, Ralph Records. It seems that Philip Charles Lithman (Snakefinger) has been a very busy guy lifting himself out of obscurity over the last couple of months with a My Space page, an excellent overview (including his first single, "The Spot") and another website listing several other releases. I suggest you grab them. Even though "Chewing Hides The Sound" has been posted elsewhere, I'm going to list it here as well because it's just that good.



The Model
Kill The Great Raven
Jesus Was A Leprechaun
Here Come The Bums
The Vivian Girls
Magic And Ecstasy
Who Is The Culprit and Who Is The Victim?
What Wilbur?
Picnic In The Jungle
Friendly Warning
I Love Mary
The Vultures Of Bombay


Snakefinger Live - The Model

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Am I the first who posts a comment?

    Let me start with a thank you for your work and you great blog. have been a fan of Snakefingers for a long time and I only own the vinyls.

    You have done good work, it's a good idea to link to the other posts which I haven't known before.

    Can you post "Fingerprince" by the Residents?

  2. IMI said...

    Yes. I have Fingerprince. I didn't know how many fans existed for The Residents.