Ike & Tina Turner: Working Together (77)
From an Amazon review: " Workin' Together is an album with one of the finest peace anthems of the 70's. The title song is very relevant today, the sound is fresh and very well performed by the famed duo. It especially shows Tina's turn toward the rock music that would support her career for decades. This album also has the electrifying "Get Back" and "Proud Mary". Tina can make a song her own like no other. The b side was a New York underground club hit, "Funkier Than a Mosquita's Tweeter" written by Tina's sister, Alline Bullock."
This would be a good choice of an Ike & Tina album if you wanted one to start with. I would like to thank whoever it was that digitalized this recording from vinyl. Also, I thought I heard that Tina recently announced plans to begin a new tour again. She's truly a living legend.
Working Together
(As Long As I Can) Get You When I Want You
Get Back
The Way You Love Me
You Can Have It
Game of Love
Funkier Than A Mosquita's Tweeter
Ooh Poo Pah Doo
Proud Mary
Goodbye, So Long
Let It Be
Get Back - Live





1 comments :
A stone groove! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment