4AD: The 13 Year Itch (1993)
For 4AD's 13th year anniversary, a week long event took place in London. The 13 Year Itch was a limited release of unique tracks which was made available only for that week.
4AD: The 13 Year Itch (1993)
1. Lush - Desire Lines (demo)
2. Kristen Hersh - Your Ghost (demo)
3. Red House Painters - Mistress (remix)
4. Underground Lovers - Your Eyes (remix)
5. The Wolfgang Press - Peace on Fire
6. Unrest - Where Are All Those Puerto Rican Boys?
7. The Breeders - Invisible Man (demo)
8. Bettie Serveert - Totally Freaked Out
9. Brendan Perry - Happy Time
10. Heidi Berry - Firefly
11. Pale Saints - One Blue Hill (demo)
12. His Name is Alive - The Time Falling Bodies Take to Light
13. Ultra Vivid Scene - This is the Way, Part II





2 comments :
Thanks a million - I'm a big 4AD fan from way back... which of course, I'd have to be, to be a 4AD fan. I just stumbled upon your site, but I'll be sticking around. Keep up the great stuff!
Thanks a million - I'm a 4AD fan from way back... which I'd have to be, to be a 4AD fan. I just stumbled upon your blog, but I'll be sticking around; keep up the great work!
Post a Comment