Porcupine Tree: BBC Recordings 1993-1996
I don't know much more about these bootlegs other than what they say they are -and they sound good.
Intro - 1993
Radioactive Toy
Burning Sky Intro
Burning Sky part 1
Kicking and Screaming
Burning Sky part 2
Borderline Concert Plus
Always Never
Intro - 1995
The Moon Touches Your Shoulder
The Sky Moves Sideways part 1
The Sky Moves Sideways part 2
Is Not
The Sound of No-One Recording
Intro - 1996
Waiting
Radioactive Toy
Outro
(No track listing)
XM was a live album broadcast for XM Satellite Radio in 2003.
Blackest Eyes
Sound of Muzak
Gravity Eyelids
Wedding Nails
Even Less/Slave Called Shiver
Heartattack in a Layby
Strip the Soul
Tinto Bass
XMII was a live broadcast for XM Satellite Radio in 2005.Shesmovedon
Fadaway
Trains
Hatesong
Pure Narcotic
Russia on Ice
Last Chance to Evacuate the Planet
Feel So Low
I found this interview (opinion) from Steve Wilson on his latest release, "Fear of a Blank Planet" so interesting that I considered giving it a separate post. Part 2 is available on UTube.
That's it for now. I've got a busy week ahead.







0 comments :
Post a Comment