Studio Outtakes: The Residents
Here's another obscure promo from The Residents for your enjoyment: Studio Outtakes. (Thx Lucky)
music
Here's another obscure promo from The Residents for your enjoyment: Studio Outtakes. (Thx Lucky)
Labels: Residents
City Tree by Dan S, inspired by stiletto.love.
4 comments :
just a thought on the anniversary of the original posting of "studio outtakes"...
would it be likely that you would re-up this very interesting collection soon?
many thanks if you do.. and thanks for everything else if you don't.
Sweet idea. But I think the blog you need to direct this at is Lucky Psychic Hut @ http://luckypsychichut.blogspot.com/
I wish I had a hard drive big enough to hold everything.
"radio special '77 outtakes" and "studio outtakes 1/4" reel" both are still up at the funky souls forum.
imi - i can't remember why you thanked me in this post, was it because i directed you to the now gone sickness-abounds blog? anyway - i have the same issue like you, my harddrive is tiny, and if i don't like s'thing, i simply delete it.
hope all that helps,
lucky 8?
Well for anyone wanting Studio Outtakes, fear not because Sickness STILL Abounds! I always hate to see a good blog go down ... and this is one that didn't.
http://sickness-still-abounds.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment