#2 MONEY (That's What I Want): VA
Number 2 in a series (Number 1 is here). Why? I find it interesting to hear how differently one song has been interpreted and there's a wide variation with this one. I have no idea how many people have recorded "Money (That's What I Want)" other than a lot.
And for good reason. It's a very cool song that I keep thinking of right now.
MONEY (That's What I Want) 2: VA
01 Money (That's What I Want) Avengers
02 Money (That's What I Want) Boyz II Men
03 Money (That's What I Want) Charli Baltimore
04 Money (That's What I Want) Diana Ross
05 Money (That's What I Want) Etta James
06 Money (That's What I Want) Hattie Littles
07 Money (That's What I Need) Jerry Lee Lewis
08 Money (That's What I Want) Paul Revere & The Raiders
09 Money (That's What I Want) Roy Head & The Traits
10 Money (That's What I Want) Secret Machines
11 Overture: My Roots/Money (That's What I Want)/Messin' With The Kid - Todd Rundgren
01 Money (That's What I Want) Avengers
02 Money (That's What I Want) Boyz II Men
03 Money (That's What I Want) Charli Baltimore
04 Money (That's What I Want) Diana Ross
05 Money (That's What I Want) Etta James
06 Money (That's What I Want) Hattie Littles
07 Money (That's What I Need) Jerry Lee Lewis
08 Money (That's What I Want) Paul Revere & The Raiders
09 Money (That's What I Want) Roy Head & The Traits
10 Money (That's What I Want) Secret Machines
11 Overture: My Roots/Money (That's What I Want)/Messin' With The Kid - Todd Rundgren
Boyz II Men (live)






0 comments :
Post a Comment