More MONEY (That's What I Want): Various Artists
This song is a classic and produces an entertaining playlist because of so many varied interpretations. I'm up to 47 now and I'm still missing some notables; Clapton & Buddy Guy, Everly Brothers, Plant & Pearl Jam, Great White, Chambers Brothers, Undertakers, The Storys, Heather McCarthy, The Babys, Sheryl Crow, Dave Matthews, What Made Milwaukee Famous, and so on.
01 Money (That's What I Want) BackBeat Band
02 Money (That's What I Want) Bern Elliott & The Fenmen
03 Money (That's What I Want) Blues Brothers
04 Money (That's What I Want) Bob Rivers
05 Money (That's What I Want) Bobby Freeman
06 Money (That's What I Want) The Doors
07 Money (That's What I Want) Dwight Twilley
08 Money (That's What I Want) Elvis & Jerry Lee Lewis
09 Money (That's What I Want) The Everly Brothers
10 Money (That's What I Want) The Flamin' Groovies
11 Money (That's What I Want) Freddie & The Dreamers
12 Money (That's What I Want) Hanson
13 Smokestack Lightning, Money (That's What I Want) The High Numbers
14 Money (That's What I Want) Jimi Hendrix
02 Money (That's What I Want) Jr. Walker & The All Stars02 Money (That's What I Want) Bern Elliott & The Fenmen
03 Money (That's What I Want) Blues Brothers
04 Money (That's What I Want) Bob Rivers
05 Money (That's What I Want) Bobby Freeman
06 Money (That's What I Want) The Doors
07 Money (That's What I Want) Dwight Twilley
08 Money (That's What I Want) Elvis & Jerry Lee Lewis
09 Money (That's What I Want) The Everly Brothers
10 Money (That's What I Want) The Flamin' Groovies
11 Money (That's What I Want) Freddie & The Dreamers
12 Money (That's What I Want) Hanson
13 Smokestack Lightning, Money (That's What I Want) The High Numbers
14 Money (That's What I Want) Jimi Hendrix
03 Money (That's What I Want) The Kingsmen
04 Money (That's What I Want) Led Zeppelin
05 Money (That's What I Want) Martha & The Vandellas
06 Money (That's What I Want) Pretenders
07 Money (That's What I Want) Renee Geyer
08 Money (That's What I Want) Richard Wylie & His Band
09 Money (That's What I Want) The Right of Way
10 Money (That's What I Want) Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
11 Money (That's What I Want) The Standells
12 Money (That's What I Want) The Supremes
13 Money (That's What I Want) The Trashmen
14 Money (That's What I Want) Waylon Jennings
An excellent four part series: When the World Went Bust







4 comments :
wow, that's a lot of work - what are your favourites?
agreed - loved that.
The Flying Lizards.
Post a Comment