Piracy Funds Terrorism: M.I.A.
"Piracy Funds Terrorism is a mixtape produced by British recording artist M.I.A. and American DJ Diplo featuring vocal tracks intended for M.I.A.'s debut album Arular mashed up with samples of other recordings. The mixtape was produced by the two artists at Diplo's home studio in Philadelphia, US. It was not officially released, but was distributed at M.I.A.'s live shows and via the internet. Despite its unofficial status, several music publications included it in their listings of the best albums of 2004." -- Wikipedia
This album was released due to Arular being delayed because of copyright issues and as a response to the various (laughable) attempts to lump "piracy" in with terrorism.
M.I.A.: Piracy Funds Terrorism, Volume 1
01 Galangaton (Diplo Mix)
02 Galang Featuring Lil Vicious
03 Two Bit Rhythm (M.I.A. Mix) LL Cool J Cavemen
04 Fire Bam (Diplo Mix)
05 Fire Fire
06 One For The Head Skit (Missy)
07 Amazon (Diplo Mix)
08 Definition Of A Roller (The Clipse)
09 Cutty Ranks
10 MIA
11 You're Good (Diplo Mix)
12 Pop
13 Sunshowers (Diplo Mix)
14 Baile Funk One
15 Bucky Done Gun
16 Baile Funk Two
17 China Girl (Diplo Mix)
18 Baile Funk Three
19 Lady Killer (Diplo Mix)
20 Uraqt (Diplo Mix)
21 Bingo (Diplo Mix)
M.I.A.: Piracy Funds Terrorism, Volume 1
01 Galangaton (Diplo Mix)
02 Galang Featuring Lil Vicious
03 Two Bit Rhythm (M.I.A. Mix) LL Cool J Cavemen
04 Fire Bam (Diplo Mix)
05 Fire Fire
06 One For The Head Skit (Missy)
07 Amazon (Diplo Mix)
08 Definition Of A Roller (The Clipse)
09 Cutty Ranks
10 MIA
11 You're Good (Diplo Mix)
12 Pop
13 Sunshowers (Diplo Mix)
14 Baile Funk One
15 Bucky Done Gun
16 Baile Funk Two
17 China Girl (Diplo Mix)
18 Baile Funk Three
19 Lady Killer (Diplo Mix)
20 Uraqt (Diplo Mix)
21 Bingo (Diplo Mix)
World Town/XR2 (unofficial)





0 comments :
Post a Comment