Thursday, April 23, 2009

Snakefinger Strikes Again

Live at Melbourne University 05/03/80. This bootleg is well done and it's such a treat to hear Snakefinger live. Every song sounds new. But other than that, I don't have any more information on where this recording came from. So all I can say is, "Thanks to the original uploader" and enjoy!

If your not familiar with Snakefinger, do a search of this blog and you'll find more.

Snakefinger: Live at Melbourne University 05/03/80
Trashing All Loves Of History
Don't Lie
Living In Vain
Magic And Ecstacy
I Love Mary
The Golden Goat
Picnic In The Jungle
Jinx
Kill The Great Raven
Corrupted Man
Man In The Dark Sedan
Who Is The Culprit And Who Is The Victim
Jesus Was A Leprechaun
What Wilbur
The Spot
Everybody Needs Somebody To Love


2 comments :

  1. roy rocket said...

    A nice treat. Thanks.
    Shanti, roy

  2. Anonymous said...

    wow man, you have helped me complete all the missing albums of snakefinger and the residents i didnt have,thanks heeaaaps.