It was hillarious to hear him say he was a conservative. I was sad seeing him so old though. Society has lost so many great thinkers lately and I'm not aware of many taking their place.
There's a number of his recent interviews hosted on google videos. Bill Mahr really makes this interview excellent.
This is great too. He calls McCain, "Mr. Magoo" here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KgkFNSHYno&feature=player_embedded
This blog is my little corner of the web. My intention is to explore creative, obscure, overlooked, or out-of-print non-mainstream music. Let me know what you think, have anything to add, or run into any problems with the links, Enjoy!
2 comments :
I saw this as well and thought it was great. I was wishing it was longer...
It was hillarious to hear him say he was a conservative. I was sad seeing him so old though. Society has lost so many great thinkers lately and I'm not aware of many taking their place.
There's a number of his recent interviews hosted on google videos. Bill Mahr really makes this interview excellent.
This is great too. He calls McCain, "Mr. Magoo" here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KgkFNSHYno&feature=player_embedded
more:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=638103060646285609&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=100803956634450471&hl=en
Post a Comment