Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Richard Wright

Wet Dreams 1978 


Breaking Water
Night of a Thousand Furry Toys
Hidden Fear
Runaway
Unfair Ground
Satellite
Woman of Custom
Interlude
Black Cloud
Far from the Harbour Wall
Drowning
Reaching for the Rail (feat. Sinead O'Connor)
Blue Room
Sweet July
Along the Shoreline

Richard Wright with David Gilmor, "Echoes"

3 comments :

  1. cdeck said...

    Nice way to honor Richard with some of his solo work. He will be missed down here, but heaven just got a kick ass keygoard player and real mnice gentleman.. So Shine On You Crazy Diamond

  2. Zer0_II said...

    Greetings IMI. I wanted to let you know that not only have I added you to the Digital Meltd0wn Blogroll, I've made it the currently featured blog. You are doing an amazing job here. Keep up the great work.

    Zer0_II

  3. IMI said...

    Wow. This comes as an unexpected surprise. I'm honored.