Featured Blog: Yours Truely
Idle Minds Inc recently had the good fortune to be the featured blog on Digital Meltdown with a very nice write up. Great Blog too. They screen and individually review each blog listed. (Btw - this isn't a courtesy, obligatory link. It really is a helpful site for finding new music blogs.)





2 comments :
I'm glad that my blogroll could help send some traffic your way. It certainly deserves it. I've personally recommended to several friends of mine who are big Resident's fans. One thing I forgot to mention in my review was the design of your blog. I think you have one of the most aesthetically pleasing blogs that I've seen. The review was rather hastily written though, not only because I was short on time, but also because I was excited to share your blog with the world.
It's nice to look at your referrers and see my blogroll above two legendary sites such as Totally Fuzzy and GravyBread (aka Mega Mammoth), although I would imagine that they receive and generate much more traffic than me on average. Take care.
Zer0_II
I just added those stats. They are real. Your blog seems to be highly regarded by your readers (usually for a reason). Your site's well organized and the personal touch shows.
Post a Comment