Hurricane: VA
I've got friends scattered throughout Houston, New Orleans and Florida who go through this every year. It's taken an unusually long time to hear from the people in Texas this time. In the meantime, these songs have been playing in my head (ever have that happen? Please tell me "yes"). The songs seem to respect both the compelling beauty and humbling power of the sea, for a full circle. I'm hoping this playlist will ease my mind for awhile (and get these tunes outta' my head) while I wait to hear from them.
Hurricane: VA
01 Down To The Sea / Robert Plant02 Hurricane Season / Kula Shaker
03 There Is A Storm Comin' / The Standells
04 Chaos in Texas / Jim Schuler
05 Storm / Blackmore's Night
06 Nightmares by the Sea / Jeff Buckley
07 Riders on the Storm / The Doors
08 When the Levee Breaks / Led Zeppelin
09 Life In Dark Water / Al Stewart
10 North Sea Oil / Jethro Tull
11 Shelter From the Storm / Bob Dylan
12 New Orleans Is Sinking / Tragically Hip
13 Home By The Sea / Genesis
14 I Talk to the Wind / King Crimson
15 Silent Sea / KT Turnstal
16 Seasons Change / Days of the New





0 comments :
Post a Comment