Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Wave Xmas 1977-1996

This is a compilation that I would have put together and I don't remember who did (sorry and thanks). It's a great mix and a alternative to what's usually played on radio or heard on loudspeakers everywhere. Enjoy!


 Thanks for Christmas / XTC
 Christmas Day / Squeeze
 Fairytale of New York / Pogues
 Rudolph the Manic Reindeer / Los Lobos
 2000 Miles / Pretenders
 Santa Claus / Throwing Muses
 Little Drummer Boy / Miracle Legion
 Xmas at K-Mart / Root Boy Slim
 Peace on Earth & Little Drummer Boy / David Bowie, Bing Crosby
 One Christmas Catalogue / Cpt. Sensible
 All I Want for Christmas / Timbuk3
 Shouldn't Have Given Him a Gun for Christmas / Wall of Voodoo
 Santa's Beard / They Might Be Giants
 Christmas / Buzz of Delight
 Christmas Time / Chris Stamey Group
 Mary Xmess / Sun 60
 Careless Santa / Mono Puff

0 comments :