What If The Beatles Hadn't Broken Up...
Your not dreaming. The Fab Four sound so much like The Beatles, including taking on their nuances from earlier and later Beatles years, that their versions were mislabeled as the real thing v. being credited to a tribute band from California (who also play Vegas regularly). Their songs are well constructed with some beginning like The Beatles sang them, then evolve into their Christmas counter-part tune: "Help" becomes "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" and "Eight Days A Week" becomes "Let It Snow". These albums provide another painless way to hear about Rudolph's nose again. I can't say that about many Christmas albums.
Keep checking back. I've got more than a week of original, non-traditional music planned.
The Fab Four: The Ultimate Beatles Tribute Volume 1 (2002)Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer
Joy To The World
Feliz Navidad
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
Away In A Manger
Good King Wenceslas
It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
Winter Wonderland
Frosty The Snowman
Let It Snow!
The Fab Four: Have Yourself A FABulous Little Christmas - The Ultimate Beatles Tribute Volume 2 (2002)Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Silent Night
The Christmas Song
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
The Little Drummer Boy
Dear Santa
What Child Is This
Blue Christmas
Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
Jingle Bells
live





4 comments :
Hi,
DON'T NEED TO PUBLISH !
Good to see you're getting in the Xmas spirit early ;] Anyway I couldn't find an email address & I am writing as I may be able to help you out with one of your albums from your wishlist. I will post it before xmas in a post dedicated to you, in exchange for a permanent link. I will add you also.
As you can see from my blog I fulfill alot of people's wishes and dedicate posts to them -keeping everyone happy.
My promise to you is that I will remain vigilant in tracking down others in your wishlist & will try & deliver.
My blog address is http://www.raremp3.co.uk
I hope this is agreeable.
Thank you for your time.
Chunta
You got yourself a link!
Cool blog and fun quest to hunt down rare recordings. I've got quite a big list of things that I've been looking awhile for (I didn't want to overwhelm the column).
Thx!
Hi IMI,
Ok for starters I have 2 Michelle Shocked albums for you. They are only at 96kbps. I have listened to them & they sound ok. Very good swing. But if you wanna wait I can burn them to disc & rip them back at a higher bit-rate. There are a couple more other I have tracked down. I have also been looking through my drive station & I have a 350 MB folder of Michelle Shocked singles taken from various albums which I will see if there are any full ones from it from her discography. Ok.
Also if you wanna drop me an updated request list for my reference I would be happy to take a look.
So let me know what you think & will get around to serving you up a healthy xmas feast.
I am yours
Chuntao
Hi IMI,
I have uploaded "Night Air" to
http://w15.easy-share.com/1702742168.html
I will let you post this rarity, if it is ok to keep the link.
I see that you have removed Noa & Michelle Shocked from your list. Did you get the Noa album from my blog or did you manage to get it elsewhere.
Well, I hope you are happy with the "Night Air" album.
Speak soon
Happy holidays
Chuntao
Post a Comment