Pinheads on the Move
"An enjoyable but disturbed trawl through the band's unusual rarities, demos, and live and deleted tracks recorded in the six years leading up to Blaine L. Reininger's 1983 departure, Pinheads on the Move was Tuxedomoon on top of its own peculiar game." -- AMG
Pinheads on the Move was considered Tuxedomoon's break-out album. I suspect that people familiar with Tuxedomoon will already know about this album as well. If not, then check out the archives for more posts about Tuxedomoon. It's too late in the evening for me to add more - except one thing; this a "must have" album.
Tuxedomoon: Pinheads on the Move 83
1. Pinheads on the Move
2. Joeboy the Electronic Ghost
3. The Stranger
4. Love/No Hope
5. In Heaven - Tuxedomoon, Lynch, David
6. I Heard It Through the Grapevine - Tuxedomoon, Strong, Barrett
7. Fifth Column
8. Touched
9. Waterfront Seat - Tuxedomoon, Belfer, Michael
10. Une Nuit au Fond de La Frayère
11. I Left My Heart in San Francisco
12. Everything You Want - Tuxedomoon, Brown, Steven [Saxo
13. Next to Nothing - Tuxedomoon, Tong, Winston
14. Egypt - Tuxedomoon, Brown, Steven [Saxo
15. Over His Head
16. Martial/This Land
17. Straight Line Forward
18. Pinheads on the Move (Reprise)
1. Pinheads on the Move
2. Joeboy the Electronic Ghost
3. The Stranger
4. Love/No Hope
5. In Heaven - Tuxedomoon, Lynch, David
6. I Heard It Through the Grapevine - Tuxedomoon, Strong, Barrett
7. Fifth Column
8. Touched
9. Waterfront Seat - Tuxedomoon, Belfer, Michael
10. Une Nuit au Fond de La Frayère
11. I Left My Heart in San Francisco
12. Everything You Want - Tuxedomoon, Brown, Steven [Saxo
13. Next to Nothing - Tuxedomoon, Tong, Winston
14. Egypt - Tuxedomoon, Brown, Steven [Saxo
15. Over His Head
16. Martial/This Land
17. Straight Line Forward
18. Pinheads on the Move (Reprise)
The Stranger 2005 with Winston Tong





1 comments :
great choice. thanks.
Post a Comment