Monday, November 17, 2008

Chumbawamba: Live

I always wished someone would post the early Chumbawamba cassettes. In the meantime I have an early tape from a practice in 1983 and a concert from 1987 that are good quality. I threw in a couple of other recordings I had, one of which is the Anti-Chumbawamba song. The concert is from Kill Your Pet Puppy blog (Thanks). The site's a treasure for anyone interested in the early punk scene. If their links go down, let me know and I'll mirror it here. 

There are more early recordings here. But the pass provided isn't working.

Shit - Practice August 1983
Obscene - Practice August 1983
Earth - Practice August 1983
Mouth - Practice August 1983
Telly - Practice August 1983
No more war - Practice August 1983
Song For Derek Jarman - Live 1994
Downloading - Illegal Art
Homophobia (Sisters Mix) 2007
Shhh-it - Oi Polloi - The Anti-Chumbawamba EP


There's an interesting 8 part documentary posted on UTube about Chumbawamba, "Well Done, Now Sod Off"

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hiya, thanks for this. I also went to the taringa link and d/l some of the stuff, the password was fine on the ones i tried and as they were all uploaded by the same guy i guess they should all be ok. worth trying again maybe? pass i used was www.doxma.com
    good luck