Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jesus H. Christ

Jesus H. Christ was never officially released by Chumbawamba, but it's been around anyway - for good reason. This album is probably the closest there is to a "best of" album for Chumbawamba.  The reason given for not releasing the album was that they used a lot of samples and when they went to get the rights, the costs were prohibitive. 


I've seen a lot of different track listings for this album and I doubt it originally had 32 tracks. Whatever. It works. The tracks offered are alternate versions or not on Chumbawamba's studio albums, such as the country version of Tubthumping. So enjoy!

Chumbawamba: Jesus H. Christ (1992)
1-2-3 What Are We Fighting For
Tianannen Square
Rappoprts Testament (I Never Gave Up)
Bella Ciao
That's How Grateful We Are
Mary, Mary (Stigmatic Mix)
Pass It Along (MP3 Mix)
Tony Blair
Le Tubthumping
Her Majesty
Tubthumping (Country Mix)
Alright Now
Big Mouth Strikes Again
Don't Fence Me In
Enough Is Enough (Kick It Over)
Get Off of My Cloud
God Save The Queen
I Should Be So Lucky
Money Money Money
Mouth Full Of Shit
Nothing Knocks Me Over
Reuters
Shipbuilding
Silly Love Songs
Solid Gold Easy Action
Stairway to Heaven
Stitch That
Street Sounds
Top Of The World Ole
Universal Soldier
We Don't Go To Gods House Anymore

"Add Me" from 'The Boy Bands Have Won' (2008)

0 comments :