The Residents: Heaven?
Heaven? and Hell! were a 2 disc series of compilations put together when The Residents left Ralph Records. They weren't meant to be the "best of", but instead focused on the dual nature of The Residents and their variety. They were a nice addition because the tracks included material previously recorded on guest artist's releases such as Renaldo & The Loaf, Snakefinger, Fred Firth, Nessie Lessons, etc. I just have Heaven? to offer. It would be great if someone could post links to Hell!
The Residents: Heaven? 1986
Hellno
Excerpt from the Importance of Evergreen
It's a Man's, Man's, Man's World
Japanese Watercolor
I Got Rhythm
Ups and Downs
Serenade for Missy
Easter Woman
Amber
The Census Taker
The Moles are Coming
Resolution?
Happy Home
Crashing
Red Rider
Floyd
Mahogany Wood
Kula Bocca Says So
Love Leaks Out
The Simple Song
Hole-Worker's New Hymn
Whatever Happened to Vileness Fats?
Excerpt from The Festival of Death
Twinkle
While I was waiting for the upload to finish, it was interesting to see how "It's a Man's World" evolved.
With Molly Harvey, from the Icky Flix Tour (apx 10 years later).





4 comments :
Great !!!!!
Thanks for all your residents' post.
i love your blog, the residents catalogue of material more the most part is very hard to find - online and in stores, even their official webstore doesn't carry all their releases.
but if you do by any chance have wormwood and 12 days of burmelia, could you upload them?
thx
the residents catalogue is very hard to find online and in stores, even their own webstore doesn't carry half of their releases..
but if you have wormwood or 12 days of brumelia, could you upload them? thanks!
I have both and planned to post them. The one I don't have is Bad Day on the Midway.
Post a Comment