Wild Man Fischer
This is An Evening with Wild Man Fischer, found on My Generation Blog, which was originally produced by Frank Zappa in the late 60's. Wild Man Fischer did make a comeback in the late 70's, but I liked this better. According to My Generation's write up, there are no plans to reissue it on CD. I heard some of this recording many, many years ago and I never expected to come across it again.
Sweet Little Cathy





1 comments :
I knew Larry when I lived in San Diego. I have to be honest: he's one of the most irritating people I've ever encountered. Seriously, like if I saw him first, I'd hide.
On the other hand, I guess it counts for something to say there's certainly nothing "fake" about him.
The real tragedy is how Gail Zappa is sitting on this one, refusing to re-release it, like almost everything else on Straight Records.
Post a Comment