Riverside
Riverside has produced 5 stellar albums of essential progressive/metal. They are most often compared to Opeth, Dream Theater and Porpupine Tree (but I think even better). Their newest album, Anno Domini High Definition (ADHD), was just released and it's the best of 2009 that I've heard so far - and I'm not usually a fan of metal influences. One thing about Riverside is that every song on their albums could be a single. After discovering them, you'll want to hear everything they've done. Who knew Poland could produce such music?
01 The Same River
02 Out of Myself
03 I Believe
04 Reality Dream
05 Loose heart
06 Reality dream II
07 In two minds
08 The curtain falls
09 Ok
Riverside: Rapid Eye Movement (2007)
02 Out of Myself
03 I Believe
04 Reality Dream
05 Loose heart
06 Reality dream II
07 In two minds
08 The curtain falls
09 Ok
Riverside: Rapid Eye Movement (2007)01 Beyond The Eyelids
02 Rainbow Box03 Panic Room
04 Schizophrenic Prayer
05 Parasomnia
06 Through The Other Side
07 Embryonic
08 Cybernetic Pillow
09 Ultimate Trip





0 comments :
Post a Comment