Sunday, January 2, 2011

Anggun

Anggun is a beautiful and positive way to start off the new year. I melted the first time I heard the song, "Snow on the Sahara" (apx '96?) and the song remains one of my favorites. I don't know why she's hasn't become better known in the US. This collection contains several of her other singles, which are just as powerful, and it'll have to fill the void until the english version of her latest cd, "Elevation" shows up ... somewhere (Amazon is only showing the french version).


01 I'll be Alright
02 Snow on the Sahara
03 Undress Me
04 Amore Immaginato (Piero Pelu)
05 Still Reminds Me
06 A Rose in the Wind
07 Chrysalis
08 Saviour
09 Summer in Paris
10 World (Zucchero)
11 In Your Mind
12 Open Your Heart
13 A Crime
14 Mimpi
15 Snow on the Sahara (Amen remix)
16 Still Reminds Me (Nevins remix)
17 I'll be Alright (Teetoffs remix)


1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    thanks - steve.