Lou Reed Turns Eno
This is not Lou Reed "walking on the wild side" but serious ambient meditation music he wrote to help himself with focus. Huh? For some reason, I wasn't expecting Lou Reed to listen to or enter the new age music genre. I'll try about anything to smooth out my fragmented, stressfull, multi-tasked and de-focused day. Do you think this will work in rush hour traffic too? Who knows, Lou Reed might even inspire me to give Chen Tai Chi a try...
01 Move Your Heart
02 Find Your Note
03 Hudson River Wind (Blend the Ambiance)
04 Wind Coda
02 Find Your Note
03 Hudson River Wind (Blend the Ambiance)
04 Wind Coda





3 comments :
Haven't you ever heard this one?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Machine_Music
No instruments were used- just 90 minutes of modulated feedback
"considered a seminal forerunner of industrial music, noise rock, and contemporary sound art"
http://pettyvendetta.blogspot.com/
OK someone posted a link to the album the other day, and I was going to link you to it, but I thought this post was way better. Enjoy!
http://jasonhare.com/2007/05/22/this-sucksdont-try-this-lou-reed-metal-machine-music/
That was hillarious. I can think of a number of CD's that could be used for musical retribution (like Paris). But MMM wasn't posted and it could have been ... before I dumped it.
Post a Comment