Hip Hop Violin
A link to this clip appeared in my email box the other day. You can download it for free from Paul Dateh's website (check out his other songs, like "Top 40 Mashup"). Enjoy!
music
A link to this clip appeared in my email box the other day. You can download it for free from Paul Dateh's website (check out his other songs, like "Top 40 Mashup"). Enjoy!
Labels: Paul Dateh
City Tree by Dan S, inspired by stiletto.love.
2 comments :
I posted this same video on Digital Meltd0wn about a year ago. I believe that he has only released one solo album, which I have. I wish I could say the tracks were as good as this one, but they simply aren't.
I love the one-hit wonders that seem to chaotically appear. It's like hitting the lottery for both the listener and the artist. I agree this is the best track the best Paul Dateh has made available so far.
Post a Comment