Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sacred Mushroom (1969)

This is a classic rarity that has a rock/blues sound similar to what I would expect from Eric Clapton with Cream. It seems this was the only release made by The Sacred Mushroom. There are excellent reviews at Amazon. The album has been unavailable for decades, but while I was poking around for more information, I was happy to discover one of the original band members has remastered it. You can buy it here, http://goshornbrothersmusic.com/GBB.htm. This is from the original vinyl.



I Don't Like You
You Won't Be Sorry
Catatonic Lover
All Good Things Must Have An End
I'm Not Like Everybody Else
I Take Care
Mean Old World
Lifeline


2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    don't know if you new this about the sacred mushroom group ,they were from the Cinncinati OH area and had two members (the Goshorn brother who later founded the Pure Prarie League country rock outfit

  2. IMI said...

    Thanks. I didn't know that about Sacred Mushroom.