Thursday, November 12, 2009

SNACKTIME!

"Raisins come from grapes,
People come from apes,
I come from Canada"
This album starts out with various people naming their favorite snacks, including celebrities such as Lyle Lovett, Al Yankovic, Sarah McLachlan, Gordon Lightfoot among them. Lighthearted, clever and full of puns, Snacktime might have been aimed for children, but doesn't forget that adults have to listen too. I bet this next statement is true for a lot of us; "Our kids outnumber the band" -- Ed Robertson

(BTW: I'm back to good ol' Rapidshare. New Rules: If a file isn't downloaded for 3 months, it's gone and I may not be able to replace it. That's life.)

01 7, 8, 9
02 The Ninjas
03 Pollywog In A Bog
04 Raisins
05 Eraser
06 I Can Sing
07 Louis Loon
08 Food Party
09 The Canadian Snacktime Trilogy I - Snacktime
10 The Canadian Snacktime Trilogy II - Popcorn
11 The Canadian Snacktime Trilogy III - Vegetable Town
12 Drawing
13 Humungous Tree
14 My Big Sister
15 Allergies
16 I Don't Like
17 What A Wild Tune
18 Bad Day
19 Things
20 Curious
21 A Word For That
22 Wishing
23 Crazy ABC's
24 Here Come The Geese

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Thanks for going back to RS. I've been getting less than 2kb/sec from MF for the last few weeks. I don't mind nostalgia and I fondly remember the days when 9600 baud modems were fast but downloading at that speed is still a bit of a pain in the ass. ;)

  2. IMI said...

    I think Mediafire experienced too much growth lately due to RS policies. I hate to see the market dominated by one company and I'm not thrilled with their tracking. They "say" they turn in downloaders too - but I've never heard anyone actually turned in, uploading or downloading.

    What is it about "hi-speed" that no one but customers seem to understand?