Monster Magnet
"Monster Magnet's style and material are heavily influenced by 1970s space rock bands such as Hawkwind and Captain Beyond. Their live shows occasionally feature Stacia-esque nude dancers, a fact which has landed them in trouble with the law in some American cities." -- Wikepedia
I discovered Monster Magnet through one of my favorite Halloween songs, Space Lord. At first listen, they were not my usual taste. But that's why trying new stuff really pays off. The musicianship is excellent, the lyrics are complex and full of subtle irony. Perfect, and just when I make up my mind about them, they do something unexpected. Besides, I needed the song, Dead Christmas on my playlist soon.
01 Negasonic Teenage Warhead
02 Murder (live BBC)
03 Superjudge (live BBC)
04 Blow 'Em Off (spaghetti western mix)
02 Murder (live BBC)
03 Superjudge (live BBC)
04 Blow 'Em Off (spaghetti western mix)
02 PowerTrip
03 Space Lord
04 Temple Of Your Dreams
05 Summer
06 Baby Götterdämerung
07 19 Witches
08 3rd Eye Landslide
09 See You In Hell
10 Tractor
11 Atomic Clock
12 Goliath And The Vampires
13 Your Lies Become You
01 Tractor
02 Medicine
03 Dopes To Infinity
04 Melt
05 Spacelord
06 Powertrip
07 Atomic Clock
08 Heads Explode
09 Bummer
10 Negasonic Teenage Warhead
11 Dead Christmas
12 Silver Future
13 Black Balloon
14 Crop Circle
15 Kiss Of The Scorpion
16 Space Lord (Intergalactic 7'' Remix)
21 Unsolid
22 Big God
23 Into The Void
24 I Want More.mp3
Space Lord (live)







0 comments :
Post a Comment