Hunters

The Discovery Channel and The Residents? Yup and my friends, this is a great soundtrack - even for non-Resident fans. It's a little like Tangerine Dream and Eskimos.
BTW: If your sensing this blog has been ignored lately - your half-right. I have been busy. But the other half is that COX sucks. I'm in the middle of the fifth largest city in the US and Cox has the monopoly. No DSL. Most of my neighborhood subscribes to satellite. I can stream video on my phone faster than I can download or upload using COX "premium" service. That's sad.
The Residents: Hunters
01 Hunters Prelude02 The Deadly Game
03 Tooth and Claw
04 The Dangerous Sea
05 Rulers of the Deep
06 Tracks of the Cat
07 The Giant Grizzlies
08 Dawn of the Dragons
09 Eye of the Serpent
10 The Crawling Kingdom
11 The Savage Pack
12 Hunters Reprise





2 comments :
I really enjoy your Residents posts... If I didn't already own everything I can get my hands on, I'd be jumping all over these.
Very cool blog... sorry about you problems with COX.
love the residents, but first part of this post is dodgy, s'pity.. may need a reload.. thanks, love yr ralph selection.. hep
Post a Comment